BRAND : DYNA-PASSION
MODEL : WT130
TYPE : LAB TISSUE & CELL TEAROR
The WT 130 is a rotor/stator type hand held tissue homogenizer which can rapidly dispersing, homogenizing, extractions, cell disruption,mixing, emulsifying, suspending samples in 0.1 - 5 ml , 1-250ml and 100ml-1L depending on the dispersing shaft.
During operation, the suspended material is drawn into the core of the homogenizer by a rotor turning at up to 30,000 rpm.
The material is repeatedly cycled through narrow slits in the stator where it is rapidly sheared and disintegrated by high shear mechanical action. Complete homogenization of tissues (muscle, liver, breast tissue, etc.) is usually achieved in a few seconds.
WT130 Video Demo
Click for more information and video :
1. Small and powerful hand-held or post mount homogenizer unit
2. Wide functions of stator rotor available: Flat slot opening for soft tissue and saw tooth for hard samples
3. For processing within various tube sizes to small beakers
4. High-torque motor with a variable speed adjustment
5. Use hand-held or post mount to a stand
6. Rapid, effective disruption of a range of sample types
7. Disposable probes help to eliminate cross-contamination
8. Time savings through use if apply disposable probes
Wide Application Areas :
Soft and Hard Tissue Homogenization
Animal Tissue Extractions
Emulsions and Suspensions
Inquiry - hand held WT130 homogenizer
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.